We look forward to you joining us for Yom Kippur services.
Please help us by arriving on time, so we can continue our schedule as planned.
Tuesday October 11
- Kol Nidrei and Maariv: 6:10 pm
Wednesday October 12
- Pesukei D’Zimra and Shacharit: 9:00 am
- Yizkor: Approximately 12:15 pm
- Shiur by Shayna Weiss following Musaf (approximately 3:30 pm): “Born with a knife in their hearts: Israeli poetry confronts the sacrifice of Isaac”
- Mincha: 4:35 pm
- Neila: 5:55 pm
- Yom Kippur ends and Maariv: 7:17 pm
Location: We will be meeting in the Community Hall at the DCJCC at 1529 16th St NW, Washington, DC 20036. When you walk into the building from the Q street entrance, the room will be directly on the right after the front desk.
Prayer Books/Machzorim: We will be providing machzorim (Birnbaum Yom Kippur edition) and announcing page numbers using those machzorim. Of course, you are welcome to bring your own as well.
As a part of our practice as a partnership minyan, both men and women will be leading different parts of the services throughout Yom Kippur. We will look forward to spending this holiday with you and providing you with a meaningful Yom Kippur experience.